When choosing an estate sale company, you should ask certain questions. These questions will essentially allow you to make the best decision in the handling of your treasured items. Some common questions to think about when selecting a company include:
Are your employees professionally trained?
- Are your employees professionally trained?
- Do your employees dress professionally?
- Do you provide security measures and if so what?
- Do you advertise the sale and if so where?
- Do you have a data base of customers that you contact when you have an upcoming sale?
- Do you have set prices on each of your sales days?
- Are there any out of pocket fees?
- What happens with the contents after the sale?
- When should I receive payment after the sale?
Lady Antiquity employees are professionally trained and are always dressed appropriately. We have processes in place for secure handling of your items and payments during sale. We never charge any upfront fees! When the sale is over, the contents belongs to the estate. We can also provide an estimate to remove all contents at that time or can provide alternative solutions based on your needs. When the sale is completed, you can expect payment within 3 business days. All payments are mailed out in the form of a company check.We advertise extensively and this is what really separates us from the rest. We have a huge data base of customers who receive exclusive text messages when we have a new sale. In addition to our database we advertise via social media as well as our website. We even place signs directing potential customers to your front door the days of the sale.
- We never charge any upfront fees!
- When the sale is over the contents belongs to the Estate.
- We can remove all contents and an estimate will be provided at that time.
- When the sale is completed you can expect payment within 3 business days. All payments are mailed out in the form of a company check.